I'm in the middle making a chic notebook for my diary. I got this tutorial from Woman's Day Australia, April Edition 2011.
YOU WILL NEED :
- Hard cover notebook
- Fabric of choice
- Double - sided tape
- Covered button kit
- Large paper Clip
- Well bond glue
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Lay your book onto wrong side of fabric. Leaving enough to turn the edges, cut out.
2. Run double-sided tape down long edged of front and back covers.
3. Stick the fabric down onto the tape, making sure the fabric is lying fat and smooth.
4. Position tape on the inside top and bottom edges of cover , and top of the spine, then press fabric onto tape.
5. At the corner of each spine edge,snip into fabric, then push excess inside the spine.